Friday, October 21, 2011

Change of pace.

I disappeared for a bit! Longer than planned, thats for sure. At first I just had a few personal things to deal with, but then I ended up.... with a job! Woohoo! I started on Tuesday as a live-in nanny for a family in Kennewick. Yup, live-in. I have a bedroom here. Monday morning-Friday evening this is where im at, and then I get to go home to Prosser on the weekends (today will be my first attempt at taking the bus from Kennewick to Prosser, I hope it pull it off!) Anyways. So im here all week. There are FIVE kids! Three are adopted with the same bio mom- girls 3 and 4 and boy 6. One biological boy age 6, and a long-term foster boy age 7. Its a busy house to say the least! I have the girls from about 8:30-5:30 every day. The 7 year old is in a behavioral program at school and home half days and all day on Wednesdays, and the other two boys get home at 3:40. For the most part its gone really well. Yesterday was tiring, everyone was wound up for some reason. But theyre good kids.
I started getting sick last night and feel like hell today, though, and im more than ready to go HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment