Friday, September 16, 2011

Spotlight on: ME!



Who am I? Well, thats a LOADED question!
Im 23. Adopted at birth. Grew up on a small farm in Ellensburg with my two parents, no siblings. Later in life met my biological (maternal) family and am good friends with all of them. My (adoptive) mom died from cancer when I was 17. My dad recently got engaged to a woman he's known since primary school. Im a daddy's girl for sure!
I was a spoiled but good-hearted adolecent and a troublesome teen. I came out as a lesbian when I was 11 years old. I have a neurological disorder that causes an array of issues, but theyre all things ive learned to cope with.
I am an aspiring American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter and completely in love with Deaf culture.
I have recently started playing roller derby and it is a huge passion in my life right now.
Music is the breath of life for me. I love to read, and am a theatre nut. I have a passion for travel, though I havent done nearly as much as i'd like to.
I am a social person and love meeting new people.
I call myself a "Half Blood Hippie" because I have many "hippie" views, but not all. I wash my hair with baking soda and condition with apple cider vinegar and am preparing for dreadlocks. I use organic castile or goats milk soap, and try to avoid chemicals and additives in my daily life. Im moving closer every day towards an organic lifestyle. I am Neo-Pagan and believe in a higher power, though I dont really know what that is.
Most of all, I love my life and all the people in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment