Friday, September 16, 2011

Spotlight on: Michelle


Ahhh, my love :) She is everything to me!
She is smart and funny. She is a total foodie, she watches all sorts of food shows and loves to cook. She loves wine. A music and theatre fan as well, and both of our favourite show is Rent! She loves to travel and has lived in Mexico and Ecuador. Speaks fluent Spanish and is currently a Spanish teacher, though she aspires to other things. Shes been to some amazing places. Shes so incredibly smart, a combination of a LOT of schooling and some great life experiences. Shes got a slight Scottish accent from a past relationship and I think its absolutely adorable. Shes a wonderful mother and loves her kids more than life itself. She always makes me laugh and makes me feel good about myself. She encourages me to do the things I love, to follow my hopes and dreams.... shes fantastic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment